Monday, February 15, 2010

Urban Decay


Ok so for the people who don't know me, I'm a HUGE Alice in Wonderland Fan. I can't wait to see the new movie on March 5th its going to be GREAT! Urban Decay recently put out a palette that is inspired by the Disney movie...AaaaaND I WANT IT!!! Unfortunately it's sold out at Sephora & Amazon. FML. So for the pass few days I have been logging into Ebay trying to bid and bid and bid. UGH. I'm getting this Palette if it's the Last thing I do. lol. #CallMeCrazy . Here's a little more about the DIVINE Set!!

Hidden inside a secret drawer are 16 best-selling Eyeshadows, given topsy-turvy names like White Rabbit, Jabberwocky and Oraculum.. Alongside them lie travel sizes of Eyeshadow Primer Potion and two 24/7 Eye Pencils. From smoky neutral eyes to flashes of hallucinogenic green and purple, the looks you can create are as endless as the rabbit hole itself. Anyone who loves Urban Decay, Tim Burton, Disney, or Alice in Wonderland absolutely MUST have this palette. Even the Mad Hatter would say this Book of Shadows delivers it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment