Thursday, November 12, 2009

MidNight Delights

Soooo....Last night I was up til 3 in the morning browsing youtube looking at beauty and hair videos. I'm actually in the process of transitioning my hair back to natural, so looking up different hair products, hair tips and tutorials is quite fun these days. If your looking for better and healtier ways to take care of your hair, the internet is always a good place to start!! Besides, just because someone has a hair license doesn't necessarily mean they know what their talking about. I learn new things everyday just from surfing the web! Oh Technology...you delight my soul!! ;-) One of my FAV channels to view is Taren Guy's hair videos! She's so Gorgegous! And her hair is AWESOME! Love, Love, Looooove her videos, their so infomative! CHECK IT!!!


Taren's YouTube channel

For other hair sites, look under "Hair links"! ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment