Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Blogger to YOU



Ladies,

You are beautiful - Yes, I'm talking to YOU.
Although we are all far from perfect.
remember WE ALL are far from perfect.
there will always be a woman we look at, idolize, and admire.
I can guarantee that same woman you look up to endures some of the same insecurities we may have. Let this play as an oath to let go of the negative insecure thoughts you may have about yourself. I'm all for accepting personal flaws but I will not allow them to become a burden to my everyday living. Women are so harsh to one another when in reality we have so much in common and sad thing is... we miss out on what could be a great friendship due to unnecessary hatred caused by insecurities.


Im not saying you need to be Natural Nancy and to take your weave out or not to wear makeup. All im saying is instead of focusing on what you dont like about yourself be more accepting of the way God made you & focus on all of your wonderful positives.

I want to personally wish all of my women viewers a wonderful year. The sky is the limit . let go of your insecurities or they will play as your biggest enemies ladies.

P.S YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST AS YOU ARE

-FROM THE HEART.

LOVE,

ASHLAY


**Well said Ashlay- Away With Insecuries.
Make sure to check out her blog! Its Wonderful!:-*
ASHLAY PROJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment